ClickBank University – Read Before You Buy!
Your First ClickBank Check Is Waiting for You To Go And Get It!
ClickBank University Review
This is my review of the ClickBank University 2.0 where I’ve tried to give you an open show of hands on the product – a fair and unbiased take on what it claims it is and what it really is! I hope you find this useful!
ClickBank University 2.0, as the name states, is an updated version of the earlier ClickBank University program. The new program is quite a step up from its previous counterpart, which was seriously lacking in several areas.
So, first things first, what is ClickBank University 2.0? As per the website, “ClickBank University 2.0 delivers the latest up to date strategies, methods and, tactics for you build your ClickBank business rapidly.”
In layman’s terms, it is an online training program and a community with access to a forum, live webinars, and more. It is mainly composed of two key aspects – becoming a vendor with Clickbank by creating your own digital products and learning how to promote other existing products at Clickbank as an affiliate.
Here’s what you get inside the member’s area of ClickBank University 2.0:
- 12-week Vendor schedule
- 8-week Affiliate marketing schedule
- Traffic center
- Tool Kit with access to actual products you can use and discounts on purchases of others
- Live Webinars with real-time QnA sessions with other experts
- Recordings of earlier live sessions
The Clickbank University 2.0 has been jointly created by the trio:
– Matt Hulett (ClickBank’s current CEO)
– Justin Atlan (Product Publishing Instructor)
– Adam Horwitz (Instructor of the Affiliate track)
For me, the Instructor list lays the initial trust foundation because, just like me, if you’ve been in the affiliate marketing niche, you would have heard of Justin and Adam’s million-dollar success stories. If these guys are going, tell me how to do it, I’m in!
The Sales Page
The presentation and content of the site had me impressed. There is no vague information and double-ended phrases – the page tells you what you get when you pay. It shares a lot of details on what the product contains, how long each course is etc. It’s more information than most other products that I’ve seen – and when people give details, that just goes on to show that it’s solid.
The video is long and honestly makes a lot of tall promises, but just to be fair here – that’s what a sales pitch is all about!
Here’s what I found once I was inside the member’s area of ClickBank University 2.0:
- The first impression that I got is that it’s all so organized! There is a definite schedule to follow the plan for you to the very last detail.
- The course contains a lot of videos – but none are overwhelming. They are short and crisp – giving you just the information you need in a clear, understandable manner. There is never an information-overload feeling.
- There are downloadable files for you in every module. I saw that most videos had files I could save to my computer. They contain a synopsis of what the video taught in easy steps – basically a quick recap of the video in writing.
- There is a lot of reading material that’s sure to keep you busy. The guides are concise and well-written.
- The Product Publishing track is really very comprehensive – it covers a lot of ground.
- If you are a complete newbie to the affiliate marketing world, the information and training here are hugely helpful. There is a lot that a mid-level experienced affiliate marketer can also learn – I found some very nice tricks!
- The “exclusive community” they promise you as part of the program is actually quite active. I saw posts made on a daily basis by other members helping each other out with their queries. For me, it was a nice feeling – I felt that if I have a problem, there are people willing to give me a hand!
The ClickBank University 2.0 has noticeable shortcomings, and here’s my take on the downside:
- The support system isn’t really that great. The initial response they send to any is usually a canned one. They did solve my query in the next mail though. For me, the support service can do with some more attention!
- Proper examples are missing in many places. The Instructors are telling us what to do without actually ‘showing’ us what to do if you get what I mean. For example, you can tell me that I need to use a good email marketing program, but if you actually show me how to use one to get results, it just makes more sense. In this regard, I will go on to say that I found a few tutorials lacking in effectiveness.
- There’s a hidden upsell of about $600, which you realize once you are about halfway through. This is optional, though, so it’s not really necessary for you to spend anything extra.
- They believe in revealing content as you go along which means there’s locked content. All of the data is not available to me as and when I want to take a look and it also does not unlock on immediately finishing the previous section. There are a minimum number of days that you need to wait for, for some sections. This was a little annoying as some people may learn faster than others.
- The community is not moderated frequently which means that incorrect or just plain bad advice is sometimes given which can be easily avoided if the forum is well-moderated timely.
Overall, I would say that at $47 per month, ClickBank University 2.0 is a good investment for beginners who need direction and actionable advice. However, if you are an intermediate-to-expert-level affiliate marketer, I doubt you will gain too much from this program – it mostly covers the basics, and sometimes in an unnecessarily simplified way.